Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Weeks Design

Hello Folks

I have been thinking about what I want to do with this Blog that makes it both interesting for you, and useful to me. One think that I want to do is bring other peoples blogs to your attention with a "Check Out this Blog" section. I hope to do this once or twice a month.

Another regular posting that I plan on starting is "My Design Of The Week" post, where I will post a design from my sketchbook. I also hope to do a copy of this design in Sketchup, that part is for me, so I can get some much need experience in that program. I wish I could say that is my own idea, but it isn't I am borrowing the idea from Jamon Schlimgen and his The Drawing Boards Blog. While he puts out a design  a day I am afraid I'm not that ambitious so I will only do One a week. Enjoy.

Tool Cabinet Design
This is just an Ideal for a cabinet to hold my hand tools and to represent my ability.


No comments: