Monday, July 5, 2010

Web Site of the Month

This months my Web Site of the Month is a little gem of a woodworking site I found while I was using Stumble!, it is Mike Henderson's site. He features his work on this site and his work is worth a look let me tell you! he does some first rate woodwork. Mike has every thing from tables, chairs, to some really nice carved pieces on his site, plus some nice tools he has made, like a small brass hammer and a cool tote for his plane that will have you drooling. Mike has a tutorials page also that he shows his techniques on carving shells, veneering compass rose and sand shaded fans. If like most woodworkers you like to eat as much as you do working with wood then great! he has a couple of good recipes for gumbo and creole jambalaya to boot "I am going to have to give both of them a try"  Stop by Mikes site and enjoy some of Mikes work its worth the time.  

Joey








No comments: